Report a change of circumstances for
Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction

Choose one of the following options

Enter your first name and surname as it is shown on the Council Tax letters sent to you.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form -
  • Select a security question and type in an answer to it (one you will remember as you will need it to access this form again if you save it) then
  • Click on the Start button to get going
  • Continue a saved form

    Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on